Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Impulse shopping.

Today I went to the dentist to get the rest of my root canal treatment done. I was pretty nervous, because one of my tooth has gone blue/grey-ish, which means that my dentist didn't remove all of my nerves last time, and I've never tried root canal treatment before, so I wasn't sure if it'd hurt or not. It luckily didn't.
And I'm gonna get my teeth bleached when I come home from England, because that might make the color disappear.

So when I was on my way home, I was supposed to just take the train directly home, but I accidentally layed my eyes on a Matas (makeup store). So I of course went in and ended up buying a few things.

Ridge filler for nails | €13,40
Mascara | €18,64
Depend purple nailpolish w/ cracked effect | €5,36
Sally Hansen base & top coat | €11,39


No comments:

Post a Comment