Sunday, November 4, 2012

1 week.

Today is Sunday, which of course means lazy day!

But it also means that there's now only one week left until we'll travel back to Denmark - which bums the fuck out of me. I seriously don't wanna go home, I'd give anything to stay, because I love it here. This city even beats Seville, and that's something.

I've had such a great time here, it's crazy. Me and Cille have already made a deal: we'll definitely go back in the summer of 2013. We'll go back home and work our asses off to save up to come back for 3-4 weeks next year. And then we'll probably take one year of studying in the university in 2 years or so. 

I honestly though that I was going to miss Denmark and everyone at home, but it's come to the point where I literally don't wanna go home at all. I wish I could just take all my friends and family and bring them here, so we could all live happily ever after here in Bristol. Oh, and of course I'd bring the SU with me as well (Danes get paid for studying, not paying). 

I don't wanna go home, please let me stay :(

No comments:

Post a Comment