Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Soundtrack of my life.


Pierce The Veil ft. Kellin Quinn - King For A Day.

This song is seriously the soundtrack of my life these days. I heard it for the first time in Bristol where Cille played it for me and I quickly started to like it. I didn't really listen to the lyrics, because we always had music playing in the background when we were chilling in our room. But when I came back home I remembered the song (mostly because I miss Bristol like hell) and found it on YouTube, where I listened to it for a while before actually downloading it. I also read the lyrics for it somewhere on the internet, and I quickly fell completely in love with it.

I've played it 60 times on my iTunes since I downloaded it Tuesday last week and at least 100 times on YouTube and on my iPod. I keep hitting the repeat button when I listen to it, because it's just that awesome. It's one of those songs I can listen to again and again and just not grow tired of!

Kellin Quinn is from the band Sleeping With Sirens and even though I'm not a fan of that band, I actually really like Kellin's voice. Especially in this song. It just sounds so damn orgasmic in harmony with Vic's (lead singer of Pierce The Veil) voice. The lyrics are really awesome as well!

By the way, check out my review of Pierce The Veil's latest album on MiaMalene's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment