Tuesday, December 4, 2012

New header.

I've wanted a new header in a while. Well, before it was just text because I didn't know what to put in my header picture, but I wanted a custom one. So last night I sat for like an hour, struggling with Photoshop and tutorials on Youtube.

But now I've made the perfect (in my opinion) new blog header. I think it's amazing and it fits my blog really well. It represents two of the things I love the most.

I used a Photoshop action that can be found on my friend Mia Malene's blog HERE. To be more exact, I used action number seven, if you'd like to know. Then I downloaded a few new brushes with music notes, because I don't think I will ever have a blog header without music on it in some sort of way. Believe me, it was really hard for a retard like me to use brushes. As the background picture I used one of my own pictures I took while I was in Bristol, of the harbourside. I also have that picture on my new Mastercard!

And last, but not least, the text in my new (and old) header is inspired of a song made by the band Of Mice & Men named Let Live. It originally goes "Met a drug that changed my life", but I changed it into my own little phrase, because it fits me so well. If it wasn't for music, I don't know what my life would have looked like. Without music I wouldn't have most of my amazing friends I have today. Without music I wouldn't know how to go through my day.

So I hope you'll enjoy my new header at least half as much as I do, since I'll probably always be enjoying it mostly, because well, I made it and it's actually one of the few things I made with Photoshop that I'm really proud of. Probably the thing I'm most proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment