Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Meet my dedication, inspiration II.

"It may be smothering you but you know it's true"


Mia Malene.

Mia Malene Hansen. This girls inspires me in a few ways. She takes amazing photos, lives a healthy life (minus the fact that she barely ever sleeps, haha) and runs a wonderful blog. Besides that, she's a very happy and loving person, once you come around the kind of shyness that she shows in the beginning.

She used to be a lot less skinnier than she is now. But will, power and action made her lose weight, and become this (even more) beautiful woman that she is today. I wish I could do the same! If only I had the will. But whenever I try to eat healthier and exercise, I always end up cheating and going back to eating loads of crap and not doing anything at all.

Some day I wish that I could follow in this girl's footsteps. I'd love to be able to take amazing photos, I'd love to live a healthy life (including sleep) and run a wonderful blog. Mia just inspires me and I'm proud to call her my friend.

If you'd like to check out her blog, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment