Saturday, July 13, 2013

Meet my dedication, inspiration IV.

"It may be smothering you but you know it's true"

Jaime Alberto Preciado.
Jaime Preciado. He's an inspiration in so many ways. He's a 27-year-old man, but he still acts like a child. Well, not all the time, obviously, but I think it's a great thing to be able to keep a childish side way into your adulthood and even for the rest of your life. I think it's nice to know that he's the kinda guy who doesn't always take everything so seriously, and he loves a good joke.

In some ways he reminds me a bit of myself. We're both this hyper little kid who loves to tease other people in friendly ways. We can't sit still and we usually have to play with something. I'd love to be his mate or something, because I believe we could do loads and loads of fun stuff together.

On stage he also has a hell lot of energy, he even jumps around when he has a broken foot, even though he's not supposed to. Proof that he can't stand still. And you can just see that he loves what he's doing.

I'm proud to say that I've met this guy, and I got to wish him a happy birthday (in Spanish), even though it was a day late. Nonetheless he became really happy and I did get to hug him, but we didn't have time for a picture. He treats his fans very nicely, though, if they treat him nicely back, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment