Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Somebody that I used to know.

So recently I've rediscovered my love for the band Metro Station. I used to absolutely love them back in 2009 and I even saw them live once, when they were in Denmark. Their songs just reminds me of old and easier days (even if I at the time didn't think the days were easier) and I like the feeling of nostalgia I get when listening to them.

There's been a lot of weird stuff going on with that band, so much so that I haven't been able to figure out exactly what. I stopped listening to them in late 2009/start 2010. But they split at one point, just to get back with one of their old members, Mason Musso, who's currently the only member, even though he's gotten help to produce songs from Blake Healy and Anthony Improgo (who are also old members). Yay for Wikipedia!

Anyway, just thought I'd share their most popular song with you, maybe some of you remember it from years ago. I still know all the lyrics to the songs on their album by heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment