Monday, November 26, 2012

Concerts in 2013.

Basically I'm already planning a bunch of concerts next year and all of them are before June. So I just wanted to make a little list of which concerts I'm planning to go to.

  • Asking Alexandria, 25th of January, Amager Bio, Copenhagen, Denmark.
  • Yellowcard, 11th of Feburary, Lille Vega, Copenhagen, Denmark (actually just going because of The Blackout).
  • Pierce The Veil, 17th of May, O2 Academy Islington, London, England.
  • Pierce The Veil, 18th of May, The Fleece, Bristol, England.

I don't think I'll be going to the BVB concert in Denmark, because it's too expensive and I've already seen them once. And they're not that important to me anymore. 
But I'm looking forward to see what The Dead Lay Waiting will come up with, since Steve promised that they'd come back to Denmark in early 2013!
Drew and Kier from Fearless Vampire Killers also said that they'd do their best to come to Denmark next year. So I'm probably going to even more concerts than this!

I only had 4 big concerts this year, and knowing I'm already planning 4 next year is awesome, because I'm pretty sure there are more to come. I just love going to concerts!

No comments:

Post a Comment