Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dentist.

I got a root canal treatment at the dentist a while back, and it went wrong, which made one of my teeth become blue/gray-ish at the top (because basically half of it is plastic). So yesterday I went to the dentist again to get my tooth bleached. My dentist drilled a hole in my tooth and put the bleaching up. He also did it with the tooth next to it, the one that fell out because of the accident I had (got run over by a bicycle).




I couldn't be sure that it would help, which would probably mean that they would have to pull my teeth out and replace them with fake ones. So I was really happy when I found out that it actually did help! Both of my teeth are white again and I'm really happy that I'm done with this hell (knock on wood!) hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment