Monday, November 19, 2012

Skins.



1st generation of Skins.


I watch a lot of series on the internet at the moment: How I Met Your Mother, The Vampire Diaries and Ghost Whisperer (which unfortunately ended abruptly) and I just found a new one: Skins. 

Well. Cille told me about it a looooong time ago, I don't even remember when she first started talking about it. But it was a bit confusing to me with all these different generations and all. Also I thought it was kinda hardcore, because she told me that they took a lot of drugs, but to be honest it's not as hardcore as I thought it was. 
It takes place in Bristol, and since I've been at a lot of the spots where they are filming Skins (and I promised myself I'd watch it), I had to at least give it a try. And I fell in love with it!

I've only in the middle of season 3, which means that I have watched two different generations. They change them every 3rd season, because they go from college to university, and new people start college.
My favourite generation so far is the 1st one.

No comments:

Post a Comment