Sunday, November 18, 2012

The weekend.

I spent Saturday and Sunday with two lovely ladies - Emma and Cille.
We had a really nice time and I already miss both of them. I'm actually wearing Emma's ring right now! I can't wait to see them again soon, we're gonna celebrate new years togther and it'll be so nice :D

It's soon been a year since Cille and I first met Emma, and time has passed by incredibly fast! Back then we were going to a gig in Copenhagen to hang with each other and the lovely dudes from The Dead Lay Waiting, who actually brought us together. Cute!

By the way, sorry for the lack of blogging the past couple of days.. I'm back to doing nothing, and to be honest my life in Denmark isn't too exciting, since yeah, I'm not doing anything at all. And let's face it, being in another country is much more cool to blog about than doing absolutely nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment