Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Back from a break & Song of the Month.

Hi guys!

Yeah well, you can say that this blog has been on holiday, and so have I. From just a few days after my last post until the 1st of September. Then there was uni again and I got a bit stressed out, but here I am again, and everything's great. I'll try my best to post regularly again, but I can't promise anything, since my life is pretty much just a boring pile of shit. So don't expect too many exciting posts.

Anyway, since it's the end of September I figured we should first of all wake up Green Day. And after that I thought I'd post the song that I've been enjoying the most throughout September. That definitely has to be Nympho by Christopher - a Danish artist that I've been enjoying lately. Yes, it's about sex. Yes, it's good. Give it a cheeky listen.



No comments:

Post a Comment