Friday, October 5, 2012

First

Hi guys!

So, this is my first blogpost ever on my new blog. I really like it here! 
I've made this blog all by myself - which I usually don't do, so I'm really proud of myself.

Alright, let's take the boring facts:

My name is Tville, I'm 18 years old (19 in a week) and I live in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark. I like to blog, so you're probably going to see a lot to my blog posts (hopefully).
I will be blogging about everything: what goes on in my life, what I like, reviews of movies, make-up, whatever I can come up with.

At the moment I'm not doing anything, since I'm going to Bristol, England in about one week. And I'm going to stay there for 4 weeks, with my amazing friend, Cille. We're going on a lanugage course, which means that we're going to study English. And I'm pretty positive that it'll be so nice!

Oh, and if my layout suddenly looks completely different, or if I have a whole new header, that's because this blog is still in the making. I'm not at all satisfyed with this header, so that's going to be different for sure, once I figure out what to put in it, of course.


xoxo Tville!

No comments:

Post a Comment