Monday, October 8, 2012

Review: Lime Crime.

So about a week ago I bought Lime Crime's Kaleidoscope Carousel lip gloss over eBay.
I did that because they didn't have any left on the Lime Crime webshop, which I was really bummed about, because I've really wanted it for a while. I love purple - even though I have no idea whether it looks good on me or not - and I love Lime Crime as well, so I really wanted this lip gloss badly.

It was shipped from Canada, and it said it'd take 2-3 weeks to get here, but I got it after only one week! Which is pretty nice, because if it really took 2-3 weeks, I'd have to ask my mom to ship it to me in England, because I'm going to a Halloween even over there, where I really want to wear this lip gloss!

It's a dark purple shade with blue shimmer, but luckily not too much! It suits both pale and tanned people, which is amazing, since I've only seen Jeanette wear it, and she's paler than I am, so I was crossing my fingers!
I don't like the smell of it, though, it smells kind of sticky - even though it's not - and really sweet, but I can learn to live with it. And being drunk in the streets of Exeter while wearing it will only help on me getting used to the smell of it ;)

I love the lip gloss and I really can't wait to buy another one of these! And of course more Lime Crime products. But that has to be when I come home from England and have money again...



No comments:

Post a Comment