Friday, January 4, 2013

New in: electronics.

Without furhter ado: I am now the proud owner of a Nikon D3000. 

I don't know if that's a good camera in the eyes of people who know a lot about cameras. It's probably not, but it's only my second camera ever, and it's way better than the other one I have, which is actually around 4-5 years old. Somehow it's still alive.

I am keeping my old shitty camera, though, because you obviously can't bring a Nikon to concerts. So I'll just get weird, shitty pictures of all the concerts I'm going to, but I'll live.

My mum also just suddenly asked me if I wanted a new DVD player, because my old one gave up (it was also a few years old), and of course I said yes. It was just a really cheap one and it'll probably just live for like 1-2 years, but I'm fine with that.




Sidenote: I just ordered a ticket to go to this vlogger event in London called Summer in the City - basically a whole lot of Youtubers are going to be there, and so am I. And Emma. I'm going to England for 2 weeks in end July/start of August (reduced from 4 to 2 because Cille won't have the money), and then once again on the 17-18th! It'll be amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment