Saturday, October 5, 2013

I'm back!

So after a bit more than a month without wifi, I finally have it again!

I'm now living in my own flat with my roommate and everything's running smoothly. Well, except for the fact that I haven't unpacked all my stuff yet. Let's just say I'm too lazy. I'll hit you up with pictures of my new room as soon as I've settled some more, and just to warn you: it might be a little while.

Living the university life is awesome, to be honest. It's not too difficult and I'm getting on quite well. And all the parties don't hurt either! Well, my liver gets hurt, but it'll live. I'm bonding well with some people from my semester, but also some of my tutors from 3rd, 7th and 9th semester, which is absolutely great.

You can now look forward to me blogging a lot more frequently again, which is lovely. I hope you've missed me! I've definitely missed blogging. I already have a few posts planned out, actually, so that's perfect!

On another note, I might soon make an idea I've had in my head for about a year now become reality. I will keep you posted on that! Moving out from home is apparently all it took for me to finally consider getting started. Oooh, the secrets!

Anyway, take a listen to my favourite song at the moment: Pierce The Veil - Million Dollar Houses (The Painter).

No comments:

Post a Comment